Tuesday 5 August 2014

TAKE ME BACK TUESDAY!

I had the most fabulous birthday this year, spoilt rotten by amazing friends and family not for a day but for a week. I'm so lucky to have them in my life

For people's privacy I will not be naming names and will try to not share TMI but guaranteed to dish out the best bits hahaha

Below are some of the most amazing moments I shared with friends and family 2 weeks ago.
Due to my torn ligament, I had to ride down from Mt Kusciosco. Not complaining just look at the beautiful snow...

Amazing hot chocolate that I enjoyed on my birthday from the highest point in Australia at Eagle's Nest Restaurant in Thredbo <3


Absolutely stunning



Lovely views I enjoyed on July 15th... 


Me and my bestest friend in the whole wide world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment